Refresh Tea by Tazo - A Review

Refresh Herbal Tea by Tazo 

I love all kinds of teas, and I mean really love teas!  Herbal teas are my favorite to have in the evenings, especially before bed or if I am stressed out any time of the day.  This great tea called Refresh, by Tazo is one I tried tonight for the first time.  The ingredients that go into it are basic.  They are, peppermint, spearmint and tarragon.  I love mint teas, but this is the first time I have seen one with something as unique as tarragon added to it. 

The minute I opened up the package, I could smell the wonderful aroma.  After steeping the tea, it was even better to take in the fragrance of these lovely smells.  Try it sometime if you never have.  You might just love it like I do! 

This tea comes highly recommended, and it doesn't surprise me a bit as I have enjoyed Tazo teas in the past. 

No comments:

Post a Comment