Pumpkin Spice Latte Review - Starbucks Coffee

Pumpkin Spice Latte is a much celebrated drink every fall in America, or so I have heard over the years.  I have not been told that, but gathered that from comments from both friends and strangers over the years.  There are many Starbucks coffee fans, but this particular latte really does something for people.

I had to try it at least once.  I did, and I wasn't disappointed.  It is a latte, creamy with pumpkin flavor and spice and sweet.  The pumpkin isn't overbearing, but it is there, and I am pretty much an instant fan.  I sipped it and enjoyed it, and finally felt like I had been able to try what so many other people talk about all the time! It is to the point now that many of the lovers of this fine coffee drink will think me crazy for not trying it sooner.  I don't know why I have not!

Many of us enjoy a good pumpkin pie, or cake, or treat of any kind during the fall.  I also enjoy bringing out or buying pumpkin and spice candles, etc.  What greater way to ring in the fall with a pumpkin spice latte?

If you haven't tried one before, or if it has been a long time, I hope you will treat yourself to this amazing treat sometime.

They made it for me at the Starbucks of Highway K and Feise Road, not far from Hwy 70 in O'fallon Missouri this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment